The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Like a Magpie - part 1

I can’t help but always stop and take a pic of all yarn-y, craft-y, and design goodness I see in TV, movies, and unexpectedly on the interwebs. I’m a magpie!  These are just some, not even all that have caught my eye lately! (P.S. Some are really bad pictures, sorry about that!) Also, I haven’t been watching any period dramas lately so the stuff is a bit more modern than dramatic!

Christopher Walken in "Mr. Fuzzy Pants: 
 Crochet Blankets in "While We're Young"


Watching "Mindhunter" at the library when the internet at home was out for a few weeks. I  loved the location text titles for this show. 
 Stills of locations and items seen in "Wynonna Earp"







Pineapple Laundry Hamper on some show I was watching on ABC. 

Ted Danson's Peacock Tie in "The Good Place"
 Stills of some of the clothes from the trailer for "The Secret Scripture." Way too dramatic for me!



Hat from when calls the heart. 

Hat #2 from "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" 

Quilts from Ty's loft in "Heartland" 
 Liking Rosemary's clothes from When Calls the Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment