The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Crunch & Sip: Fiona Apple Playlist


Some of my favourite Fiona Apple tunes.

  1. Criminal
  2. Slow Like Honey
  3. Limp
  4. A Mistake
  5. Extraordinary Machine
  6. O'Sailor
  7. Paper Bag
  8. Waltz (Better Than Fine)
  9. Shadowboxer
  10. Carrion
  11. I Want You (Elvis Costello Cover)
  12. Every Single Night 
  13. Fast As You Can
Definitely watch the video for Every Single Night on Youtube (not allowed to embed it :(!). Here is her VEVO page. I also recommend Paper Bag, I enjoyed the dancing. I really enjoy her vocal gymnastics, especially in nos. 7 & 12.
Here are some screenshots from the Every Single Night video to entice you...






"Be kind to me, or treat me mean, I make the most of it - I'm an extraordinary machine."

No comments:

Post a Comment