The Fictitious Life of Elizabeth Black | a notebook.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's not beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


I have only ever had a christmas of hot weather, unfortunately I have never experienced a "White Christmas". 

Yet this year, the weather has been really weird. Usually by the first week of December, the temperature is already in the 30s, but this year, especially today on Christmas Eve, it has only reached 30 or so. 

I am so used to sitting at the Christmas table, on a forty degree day, eating a roast dinner, trying to position myself as close to the fan as possible, but I guess that this year it won't be as hot. Is that good or not??
Freaky weather. Kind of nice. 

It's currently twenty-eight degrees with thirty-two percent humidity. Tomorrow is forecast to be a maximum, but knowing Christmas, we will probably have a freak heat wave and it'll be something like 42. Oh god, I hope not!

Merry Christmas, enjoy roast dinners, presents, and the music. 

Elizabeth, x


No comments:

Post a Comment